Thursday, April 21, 2011

La rad's stickers

Ummmm. Okm so I got these stickers in class today because the art teacher came in cause when I go up to forth grade next year I get to do arts and crafts. She brought in stcikers for all of us and I got blue construction paper. Everyone got a different color and

umm


she told us we got to take these stickers and put them however we liked on the paper and everyone had different stickers. Jessica next to me had animel stickers and they were really cool cayse I sawe the ducks and ducks are may favorite animel. Mine are glitter stars…which I really like

Cause there all different sizes and I started

Putting mine at the top of the paper to make a sky. So I made my sky and um and ummm and and umm all of the big stars were one side


All the little stars were on the other side and I thought about showing my mom cause she showed me the north star

One time




And


And I
Was abot to finish with all my stickers and she came around with new stickers. I didn’t add the new stickers cause some people ripped them open. But she told us to save them and not to open them cause we had to go home and do the same thing. With the stickers she gave. And then we were gonna bring that back to class next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment