Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peer Review

Brandon: The picture placement in prompt 34 added a nice tone of color. I really found this blog rather intriguing as the expert seemed to have a useless expertise. You did a great job at bringing him to life and yet still I felt sympathy for him. The flow was nice and the language use was appropriate. For your idol blog, I like the direction you took it in. You commented on how society can build people up and tare them down. I would have liked to see a more personal correlation between you and your idol, this is something you can consider playing with. Overall, I loved the direction both your blogs went it.

Chelsee: Your wrapping blog showed that you really have skills. I adored the humorous title as well. I think since you choose not to interview someone, it would have been interesting if you went in more depth about your process, and what makes you stand out verses other wrappers. For the second blog, I am surprised you chose the President. You seem to have a strong connection with your family, but you went for something more impersonal. Still I think you made a valid argument and stuck to it. I told Brandon this too, but I would have liked to see a more personal connection with your idol.

Leena: I missed your writing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment