Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Peer Review

Great work everyone! Happy Rough Drafts!

Brandon: You really had a clear obsession with the game growing up. It was great to see you explore your relationship with the game and it was clear you had a wealth of knowledge. I felt the perspective you were coming from kept shifting throughout the piece, which created a unique flow. Although sometimes it created a bit of confusion. I love that the game really created a bond between you and your friends. Its clear that it meant something a twinge bit more to you all than a game. I like that you worked with comics, but I couldn't actually access it. I don't want to give you insincere feedback so all I can really say is go you for taking that risk!

Chlesee:
I respect your choice in writing not drawing. I made the same one, and am glad you took that risk too. The quote you used near the end of the blog really offered support for you and the reader as well. I think you could dive more into your journey with nursing school and this career path. It seems to have really shaped you and I'd love to hear more. The blog about the truck so was great. I loved seeing the child in you still be apart of you as an adult. I think this really captured apart of your personality. You repeated the word "truck" a lot and it added to the obsessive mindset. It also really emphasized your obsession for the reader.

Leena:Your blog about faith was extremely eloquent and left me wanting so much more. I think you could really dive into what happened to change your faith, maybe not a specific point but just how it came unraveled. I think you have a great, realistic outlook on the development of your faith and that is clear in this post. Write more. Always do! You really captured the nagging desire that kids have when they really want something. It was so great and made me laugh. I really loved that you used pink to add extra character to the piece. Both of these posts really showcased your range of ability with writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment