Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peer Review

Brandon: The dialogue blog had an intriguing juxtaposition. The content of the conversation was untreatable to me as a reader, however the relationship between the two people was very clear. It was clear that the two people involved had developed their own way of understanding each other. I loved your clear voice in the persuasion blog. It really felt like you were talking to the reader and working to persuade them. Your writing really has a strong personality with it. I think that is one of your strengths and you should keep working within that voice.


Chelsee: When I first glanced at your dialogue blog I thought, where is the dialogue? But as I started to read it, I really loved that you captured the dialogue of body language instead of just speaking. The story really came to life with the actions of the people, and the talking was secondary. I loved this. Still, I would challenge yourself to writing a blog with more speaking, I personally didn’t like it, but it was a fun challenge. For your persuasion blog I thought you had really strong arguments. You were clear with your points and had facts to prove them!

Leena: I missed your writing this week! Look forward to reading whatever you have next!

No comments:

Post a Comment